Thursday, 2 March 2017

THE CREATOR GAVE ME FREE WILL TO LIVE BY IT - NOT FOR ME TO SURRENDER IT TO ANY MAN-MADE RELIGION OR IT'S CULTISH RITUALS & DOGMAS

Damon Gerard Corrie Delegate of the Latin American and Caribbean Indigenous Caucus, giving an interview on-site at COP21 at Le Bourget, France, UNFCCC December 2015.




I was talking with my 85 year-old father today and we both agreed that we could never completely surrender ourselves to ANY religion, and we have a hard time understanding how any so-called 'highly intelligent' human being could do so either. I was BORN with my God-given natural indigenous spirituality, all man-made religions are inferior to it.

NO ONE (no priest, prophet, pastor or God) is going to tell ME what I can say, what I can eat, what I can wear or what I 'must' do NOR where or when I am to pray.

I will SAY whatever I want to, sometimes it will be spiritual, other times comical, and yet other times emotional, and I understand and fully accept responsibility for my words - which have power for good & ill.

I will EAT whatever I want to, most times it will be healthy, but sometimes it will be unhealthy, and I understand and fully accept that there will be consequences to what I consume.

I will WEAR as much clothing or as little clothing as I want to - at the time and place of my choosing, no-one is going to tell me how to dress.

I will PRAY wherever and whenever I want to, whether this be while seated on a toilet about to defecate, or on a mountain top basking in the glory of creation, whether I pray every minute of my life with every breath I take...or once in a blue moon, the choice is MINE.

I will DO GOOD because I WANT to do what is right, NOT because any Prophet or God commands me to, I am SLAVE to NO MAN and slave to NO GOD (if the God does not like it - it can destroy me whenever it feels like), if I choose to serve you - it is from my OWN FREE WILL - not because I am afraid of you or want to impress you in the hope that you will reward me afterwards.
I shall NEVER submit myself to the will of ANYONE or ANYTHING...I will ALWAYS CHOOSE TO SERVE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANT TO - BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS GOOD AND RIGHT TO DO SO!

If the Creator is the highest epitome of the LOVE an Earthly father feels (as every genuine messenger of God has told us) - then it will continue to bless me (for I have been saying all of the above for decades) - because even I as an Earthly father who loves his children - do NOT want my children to fear me or 'serve' me like mindless slaves, I only want them to do what is RIGHT because they WANT TO DO SO...not to please me or do so in order to get a 'reward' for doing so.....therefore my Creator & spiritual father LIKEWISE will want the same of it's spiritual children....who unfortunately mostly still cannot see the illogical (and very human influenced/corrupted) nature of the way they succumb to man-made organised religions and their convoluted dogmas.

The average 'God-fearing' person (who never thought it strange to fear a so-called God of love and mercy) will rebuke me (maybe even get Old testament on me and send a plague of locusts to descend on my scrotum sac or some dame thing - as if I care lol)....yet what can they do - for all their submission and devoted blind faith obedience to the dogmas and cultish rituals of men? They cannot even cure themselves of a common cold much less heal anyone using the natural energy power of the Creator as I do all over the world for FREE... and their lives are monotonous and un-exciting compared to mine, yet I - whom they rebuke as 'ungodly' (because I bow down to no religion) - can and DO achieve more than them... So who really has a better understanding of the great mystery...the powerless slaves of dogma? Or the gifted beacons of free will?

TESTIMONY AN EMBERA MAN IN PANAMA ABOUT TWO NATURAL ENERGY HEALINGS BY DAMON CORRIE

1 comment:

  1. Brother we all need to hear this over and over till we get it.

    ReplyDelete