Thursday, 3 April 2014

NEW - WHY EVEN THE MAP OF THE WORLD CANNOT BE TRUSTED IN THIS WORLD OF DECEPTION

I remember once a Muslim friend (Mubarak) showed me a map of the world, and asked me if North America looked to be the same size or bigger than Africa....it did indeed! So next he told me look in the back of the Atlas and read the square miles for each of those continents....Africa was in fact MUCH larger than North America in reality....but one looking at the world map I was looking at would NOT have gotten that impression at all.

Read the article in the link provided to learn for yourself how much more all encompassing the visual deception is in the world we live in.

http://thinkafricapress.com/history/terrabyte-incognito-africa-might-not-look-you-think

No comments:

Post a Comment